Diplomatic Relations (as of 2019):
This information is not yet avaliable.
This information is not yet available.
Visa free travel is permitted for the following countries:
- The Cape
Citizens of the following countries are barred from entering Balisca:
Nationality by birth:
The Baliscan Constitution states that Baliscan nationals by birth are:
- persons born in Baliscan territory regardless of parents' nationality or immigration status in Balsica
- persons born abroad from a Baliscan Citizen born in Balisca
- persons born to an individual after that person has become a naturalized citizen of Baliscan
- individuals born on Baliscan merchant- or Navy ships or Baliscan-registered aircraft, regardless of parents' nationality
- children born to Baliscan Diplomats or Ministry of Foreign Affairs Personnel working overseas
Nationality by naturalization:
Baliscans by naturalization are:
- those who obtain from the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs a letter of naturalization and
- an individual married to a Baliscan national residing in Balisca who fulfills the requirements set forth in the Baliscan nationality law: to have lived with the spouse for two years immediately prior to the date of the application.
The Nationality Law establishes also that a foreigner that wishes to naturalize must do the following:
- prove residence in Balisca for five years immediately prior to the submission of the application, or
two years of residency if:
- a direct descendant of a Baliscan by birth; or
- is the mother or father of a Baliscan by birth; or
- is a national of a Latin American or Iberian country; or
- has directly invested atleast US$525,000 into Baliscan real estate or any economic sector of the individual's choice; or
- to the judgment of the Secretariat, she or he has performed or created outstanding works in a cultural, social, scientific, technical, artistic, sports or business area that benefit the nation, in which case, the foreigner is not required to have resided in the country for the number of years prescribed in the law; or
- one year of residency if adopted by a Baliscan national, as well as all minors, who are second generation descendants or have been under tutelage of a Baliscan national.